Kiva is a research-based bullying prevention and intervention approach for schools.
KiVa schools follow a clear process in their prevention and intervention approach to bullying. KiVa’s approach includes…
- bullying prevention lessons for targeted year groups, including fun activities where students learn by doing
- engaging the whole school in raising awareness about bullying and its consequences
- informing students, parents, caregivers and the whole school community
- using a clear intervention model when bullying incidents arise
- training all school staff
- an annual survey to keep track of the school’s climate
Steps to becoming a KiVa school
- contact us to find out more
- register for the programme
- receive teacher training and support from our licensed KiVa trainers
- fill in the baseline survey
- start implementing the programme in your school!